The Daily Drunk seeks film, TV, music, video games, and all pop culture-related submissions of previously unpublished fiction, nonfiction, poetry, lists, reviews, quizzes, and comics.
We are currently closed for general submissions. We try to open general submissions every few months. Reading periods will always be announced on Twitter and Instagram. Our tastes, like all, are subjective.
If you send something to us outside of our reading period, you’ll likely get an email asking to submit again when we’re open.
To send a general submission:
- Send your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a short, third-person (50 words max) bio with your submission.
- If you have a Twitter handle, please include that as well!
- We do read simultaneous submissions.
- We do not accept previously published work.
- No more than three (3) poems.
- Nonfiction, fiction, and lists should be no longer than 800 words. Please send only one (1) of these at a time.
- We unfortunately can’t pay. Hopefully we can in the future.
- All your work is your own.
Editor: Shawn Berman