IMPORTANT: general submissions are open every month from the 1st–15th.
The Daily Drunk seeks film, TV, music, video games, and all pop culture-related submissions of previously unpublished fiction, nonfiction, poetry, lists, reviews, quizzes, and comics. We accept submissions year-round and publish daily.
To send a general submission:
- Send your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a short, third-person (50 words max) bio with your submission.
- If you have a Twitter handle, please include that as well!
- We do read simultaneous submissions.
- We do not accept previously published work.
- No more than three (3) poems.
- Nonfiction, fiction, and lists should be no longer than 800 words. Please send only one (1) of these at a time.
- We unfortunately can’t pay. Hopefully we can in the future.
- All your work is your own.
Editor: Shawn Berman